Each weeknight Delilah takes your requests, dedications, your messages of love, inspiration, hardships, and a “Delilah’s Dilemma” or two, on the Lite At Nite, here in New York City. This is a safe place to land at the end of the day, where the music does the talking for you. Whether you're seeking friendship, love, forgiveness or just a place to relax and unwind, Delilah is here to smooth off the rough edges of your day, and add a note of peace and serenity to your evenings.
Tonight, please visit 1067litefm.com, keyword: ‘Delilah’ for more information, great photos, and e-mail our show with your stories of hope and inspiration, by contacting Delilah's producer David directly at David@delilah.com. He’ll be sure to get your messages to Delilah to share via the airwaves, all night long!
Last November I stopped by the big Macy's Parade Balloon Inflation on the Upper West Side, by the Museum of Natural History!
I got to share an intimate evening with some very sweet Lite FM Listeners.
We shared stories, shared some good food and got to know eachother.
I joined Helen Little at Wollman Rink for "Skating In Central Park."
What a great day, and such wonderful Winter Scene in NewYork!
Keep warm everyone!
Edgewater Park Volunteer Fire Station
1 Adee Drive, Open 7 days, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Cyclone Stadium (1904 Surf Ave.) Open Saturday-Thursday 8 a.m. – 8 p.m., Friday 8 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Holy Family Roman Catholic Church (9719 Flatlands Ave.) Open 7 days, 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- IKEA (1 Beard St.) Open 7 days, 9:30 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Our Lady of Solace, Gymnasium (2866 West 17th St.) Open 7 days, 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Coffey Park (85 Richards St., Far Rockaway) Open 7 days, 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Community Church of the Nazarene (1414 Central Ave., Far Rockaway) Open 7 days, 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Fort Tilden Park (1199 Rockaway Point Blvd., Breezy Point) Open 7 days, 8:30 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Duane Reade (B116 Beach Channel Drive, Rockaway Park) Open 7 days, 8:30 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- New Cassel Community Center Garden (141 Garden St., Far Rockaway) Open 7 days, 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Borough Hall (10 Richmond Terrace) Open 7 days, 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Corner of Father Capodanno Blvd. and Hunter Ave. Open 7 days, 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Miller Field (600 New Dorp Lane) Open 7 days, 8:30 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Mount Manresa Jesuit House (239 Fingerboard Rd.) Open 7 days, 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Mt. Loretto – CYO (6581 Hylan Blvd.) Open 7 days, 8:30 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Midland Beach (981 Father Capodanno Blvd. at Hunter Ave.) Volunteers are needed to drive, sort items and unload vehicles at this location.